Monday, July 23, 2012

Super Junior‘s Kyuhyun revealed that Sungmin wears pink dress as pajamas

Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Sungmin of Super Junior guest-featured on the July 23rd broadcast of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Hello‘ to listen to the concerns and worries of the participants on the show. During the show when Leeteuk revealed his obsession over the color white, Sungmin also announced that he used to love the color pink explaining that ”I thought that pink looked the best on me.” However Eunhyuk interrupted, “He has a bit of the ‘princess-syndrome’.”

Maknae member Kyuhyun added much to the embarrassment of Sungmin, “I used to be his roommate, and he wore a pink dress as a pajama for 2 to 3 years.” Sungmin then defended himself by continuing, “Once on the air, I said that I liked pink, and fans sent me pink pajamas, clothes, and even socks. I tried [the pajamas], and it was comfortable,” confirming the claims of him wearing the ‘pink dress’. When MC Jung Chan Woo asked, “How do you go to the bathroom?“, Sungmin evoked much laughter by reenacting how he handled his business in the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname