Friday, November 30, 2012

Lee Seunggi Revealed His Feeling After Leaving 1N2D


On the November 30th broadcast of KBS2′s ‘Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook‘, Lee Seung Gi shared his feeling after leaving 1 Night 2 Days (1N2D), “I was on ’1 Night 2 Days’ for five years.  After I left the program I started filming a drama so there was no real down time."

He then continued, "But once my drama ended, there was a lot of free time and so there was an empty feeling.  At least once I week I would go to the broadcast studio and talk a lot and leave, but because that was gone now, I find myself talking a lot now in my everyday life.” The host Yoo Hee Yeol asked, “Don’t those around you feel that you have become brighter?” to which Lee Seung Gi replied, “I have become a bit more care free.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname